This should be enough for at least two big bowls. All ingredients can be changed depending on preference so add more of something you like more of. Play around with it! If you find that something goes really well with this salad please share below in the comments! I love to add new veggies to it and we could all benefit from side or dishes that compliment it.
- ½ an English cucumber
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- ¼ cup of cut up sweet onion
- 1 celery stick
- ½ a can of rinsed chickpeas (You can add a whole can if you love them!)
- ¼ cup of feta cheese crumbles (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ table spoon of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut all the veggies up and throw them into a bowl.
- Add the chickpeas and cheese.
- Add garlic, oil, and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Toss together and eat up this amazing refreshing salad!