Hello Beautiful! This is how to make an amazing bowl of banana nice-cream. This is a great alternative to ice cream, desserts, or just an amazingly perfect breakfast meal. Keep in mind that there are plenty of variations of this, so have fun and play around. Use what you know you love and make it the way you want it!
- 1 to 2 sliced bananas, Frozen
- 1/2- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (use less the thicker you want it to be)
- 1 tbs of unsweetened Hershey’s cocoa powder
- Any fresh fruits
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Coconut shreds
- Anything that sounds amazing to you!
- Blend bananas, almond milk, and cocoa powder together until creamy
- Place product into a nice bowl
- Place any toppings on the top in the prettiest way possible
I hope you love this as much as I do. Never be afraid to eat a bunch of bananas, they are amazing for you and make you feel so much better than any ice cream ever could! <3